THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Luv Ya!


Hello all my ladyz of recovery! This is a place to connect, vent, and make new friends in recovery. My name is free4ever & I'm a grateful recovering alcoholic. My anniversary is approaching (3/12/05) and it feels great! Three years may not seem like a long time to some, but one day at a time, it has been a beautiful journey. Learning how to live a new way of life has been a Blessing for me, as well as my family & friends; I'm quite sure many share those sentiments !Big Hug In any case, let's continue this wonderful ride together in stride! Feel free to post comments, suggest a link or send a snapshot...whatever you like! Thank you stopping by and don't forget to leave a shout out!
You Go Girl Have a Blessed Day!

1 comments:

maggie said...

I think three years is an amazing feat and am very happy for you that you have made it this far. I've been seven years now, and in the beginning didn't ever think I'd make it even three days!

Have you read alive! by Eileen DeClemente? Her story of her 20+ years of recovery is really amazing. I found it really hard to put it down.