THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Keep the Faith!


Ephesians 5:15 encourages us to 'be very careful how you live, making the most of your time.'
Each and every one of us is going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can.
Keep the Faith.
Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus' precious name. Amen.

0 comments: